“Your 7 days ebook course is lit! I was already in the process of writing one but it really helped me! They way you write it. Short, clean sentences. Not much hufflepuff around it. Easy to follow, easy to read. Basically great copy ;)”
– Alexander Grupp
“I really enjoyed reading your course. Your voice is very smooth and I learned a lot. I took notes. Your course inspired me to work on writing again, no matter what thoughts hinder me. I really liked that you mentioned the things and excuses that hinders people from starting, and solving these problems and break from these hesitations. Keep going!”
– Loan Donovan
“I felt excited reading the course. Made me glad. I decided to start writing. It gave me confidence that I can write an ebook and will. I felt like you and the course came into my life at exactly the right time for a particular reason.”
– Chief Chuck
“This course made me feel amazing it gave me so much self belief. Honestly I think it was you. The course was great. Your attitude and belief in me gave me the belief I needed to get new ideas for an ebook. Thank you truly. I look forward to your future courses.”
– Sidney Ndungu
“Dude, just wanted to say thank you for the Ebook course. Legitimately within reading the first couple sections, I thought of 3 different ebooks I can write off the top of my head. Spurring on great things brother.”
– Scott Makorow
Social Media Sucks.
– Your post about your powerful life-changing (or meme) event went viral.
– Your friend told you to write an ebook about it.
– You added it on pre-order on @Gumroad.
– Profit! Get thousands of dollars in pre-orders.
Have you ever looked at a blank page for hours?
I have. But not anymore.
So I know exactly how it feels.
The thought of writing a book, even an ebook, seems like an impossible task.
But, here’s the thing.
You can write your ebook by following a system.
You also want to write an ebook, because:
– You want to spread your knowledge to others…
– You want to instantly seem like an expert in your niche…
– You want a lead magnet to build up a massive email list…
Live A Truly Great Life By Selling Your Knowledge And Skills
For months, or even years you’ve tried to write your first ebook.
Overcomplicating kills creativity.
You already have everything it takes.
You’ve got the skill.
You’ve got the talent.
You’ve got the intelligence.
You have a story to tell.
But you don’t know where to start.
“This course made me feel amazing it gave me so much self belief. Honestly I think it was you. The course was great. Your attitude and belief in me gave me the belief I needed to get new ideas for an ebook. Thank you truly. I look forward to your future courses.” – Sidney Ndungu
Turn Your Skills Into Passive Money-Making Machines
Sell your knowledge.
And there’s no better and more straightforward way to do this than writing and selling an ebook.
There are 10,000,000,000 (10 billion) people in the World.
You only need to appeal and sell to 0.00001% to make it big.
That’s 1000 people if you’re not into math.
Get those 1000 hardcore fans that will buy EVERYTHING you sell.
And the fastest way to get these hungry fans is by showing off your chops with an Ebook.
This Course Will Teach You:
– How to find the perfect topic for your ebook that will captivate your audience
– The ideal length (hint: it’s shorter than you think) for your ebook
– Fast and simple ways to design an absolutely eyegasmic book cover
– The one and only platform you need to sell your ebooks (hint: It’s not Amazon)
– How to make a sale BEFORE you even start writing.
– Crafting a high converting sales page (honestly, this information is worth the price)
– The simple way to promote your ebook without spending on ads.
“Dude, just wanted to say thank you for the Ebook course. Legitimately within reading the first couple sections, I thought of 3 different ebooks I can write off the top of my head. Spurring on great things brother.” – Scott Makorow
But that’s just the stuff that will get you started writing.
How do we make that sweet moolah with our newfound ebook?
I can’t just leave you hanging there can I?
Because now the real work starts.
The 13 Mind Barriers You Must Destroy
- Introduction To Mind Barriers
- MB1: “I don’t know where to start”
- MB2: “I suck at writing”
- MB3: “I don’t know what to write about”
- MB4: “I’m no expert. I’m afraid of being judged.”
- MB5: “People won’t buy my e-book”
- MB6: “It’s too hard to write an Ebook”
- MB7: “It’s not a worthwhile endeavor for me”
- MB8: “If I only had the right resources and tools…”
- MB9: “I don’t know how to handle payments”
- MB10: “I have a 9-to-5 job. I don’t have the time.”
- MB11. “I tried once and failed hard”
- MB12: “Aww, man. I don’t want to do spell checking”
- MB13: “I don’t know how to sell online”
The Meat Of WYE7D
- How To Write +5000 Words Per Day In 4 Steps
- The 8 Things Your Ebook Must Have (+2 Optional)
- The Simplest Way To Choose Your Ebook’s Topic
- How Much Money Should You Spend On Creating Your eBook
- The Best And Only App You’ll Need To Write Your Ebook
- The Bibliography… errr… Footnotes
- Add A Table Of Content, Please
- How To Design An Eyegasmic E-book Cover In Minutes With Adobe Spark
- Canva: The Go To App To Design Your E-book Cover For Free
Getting Ready To Launch
Day To Day Challenge